you're the one thing i got right
There's a lot of things i understand
And there's a lot of things
That I don't want to know
But youre the only face
I recognize, it's so damn sweet of you
To look me in the eyes
Its all right, I'm ok
I think God can explain
I believe Im the same
I get carried away
Its all right, I'm ok
I think God can explain
I'm relieved, I'm relaxed
I'll get over it yet
The scent of vaseline
In the summertime
The feel of an ice cube
Melting over time
The world seems bigger than both of us
Yet it seems so small
When I begin to cry
Its all right, I'm ok
I think God can explain
I believe Im the same
I get carried away
Its all right, I'm ok
I think God can explain
I'm relieved, I'm relaxed
I'll get over it yet
Thursday, March 15
the past 2 weeks was just pure crazy for me. all the things in my mind and emotions got the better of me i guess. not saying that's it's over but i think i'm very close to leaving everything to God's will. i really hate doing that cos that leaves me very vulnerable to everything. really hate it. but i'm just hoping that the way out will come very soon. i'm just so tired of everything now..
camp ended yst. really thank the big guy for it. thank him for allowing all the leaders to get through it well, even though some of us may think it was a bit screwed up on their part. but nonetheless, it was a job well done for everyone. i felt it ended very nicely, but somethings just had to come n screw it up. things like results. totally killed my mood and make me so damn irritated, i forced myself to sleep from 6pm till the next morning. call me a pig or something i dun care but it's tough having to sleep with a heavy mind.
accompanied jie jie to orchard to cut her hair after i woke up. it was all going well until she asked me abt results. maybe it's a planned up there or something but i didn't want to lie to her so told her the truth. the stuff that she said after that were just everything of my concern that i kept in my mind every since i entered poly. all the regrets and future issues. at that point i think we both just wanted to cry for we were in orchard man. no way i'm gonna cry there pls.
that's the reason why i love my sister so damn much. always there for me no matter what.
somehow i just feel like watching a really sad show to give me an excuse to cry my eyes out or something.
sorry u guys for not telling u all anything. just dun want to think abt it whenever i can so yea. anyway thanks perry, gerald, bert and apy for the affirmation. didn't feel the mood that night so i didn't say anything much i guess. but nonetheless, everything is much appreciated =)
oh well, i need vans of chocolates and ice cream to cheer myself up and stop thinking abt everything.